Vision Inspection Systems For Quality Control
- Vision System
- Machine Vision
- Automatic Inspection
- Product Inspection
- Robot Vision
- Halcon Programmer Australia
The most important part of most vision systems is the lighting – we have over 50 years of experience in lighting and optics for industrial and scientific imaging – starting well before digital imaging existed.
We have been working with Cognex smart cameras for 13 years, and MVTec Halcon software for 8 years, however we work with a variety of hardware and software to best suit the requirements of each job.
VSE’s systems are installed and working in many industries, including :
- Building products,
- Plastic products,
- Repetition manufacturing,
VSE’s systems are performing many tasks, including :
- 2D and 3D dimensional inspection.
- Object recognition for sorting.
- Robot guidance.
- Continuous (web/paper) inspection using line-scan cameras.
- Colour inspection.
- Optical character recognition / verification (OCR/OCV).
- 1D and 2D code reading, including custom codes.
- Anomaly detection on various surfaces.
- Replacement of manual inspection.
- Process control.
We use a wide variety of components when developing solutions for each job. Some of these are :
- MVTec Halcon software
- Smart Vision Lights
- Cognex cameras
- Sick Cameras
- Allied Vision (AVT) cameras
- Baumer cameras
- SVS Vistek cameras
- Teledyne-Dalsa cameras
Machine Vision Engineer
Vision Systems Engineering Aust. P/L
Automatic Product Inspection for Quality and Control.
Ph: 1300 847 364 Mobile 0408 173 779