We develop, integrate and support machine vision systems for factories, OEMs and scientific applications. Each vision system is developed flexibly to suit the job’s requirements. We offer no-obligation feasibility trials and demonstrations, as well as in-depth trials to prove our system’s capability prior to purchase. We can work to your requirements, or work with you to develop them if you are unsure of what is possible.
Contact us today to get your project underway!
We develop both smart-camera and computer vision processing systems. Each has different strengths which are weighed up for each application. We are not tied to specific hardware or software, instead we select the most suitable for the job.
We support our vision systems both in-person, and also using remote access – for cheaper and more efficient servicing.
VSE’s systems are performing many tasks, including :
- 2D and 3D dimensional inspection.
- Object recognition for sorting.
- Robot guidance.
- Continuous (web/paper) inspection using line-scan cameras.
- Colour inspection.
- Optical character recognition / verification (OCR/OCV).
- 1D and 2D code reading, including custom codes.
- Anomaly detection on various surfaces.
- Replacement of manual inspection.
- Process control.
We use a wide variety of components when developing solutions for each job. Some of these are :
- MVTec Halcon software
- Smart Vision Lights
- Cognex cameras
- Sick Cameras
- Allied Vision (AVT) cameras
- Baumer cameras
- SVS Vistek cameras
- Teledyne-Dalsa cameras
Contact Us With Any Enquiries
Po Box 48, Montrose
Melbourne Victoria 3765
1300 847 364